Pet Costume Contest 2020
September 5, 2020 @ 12:00AM — October 4, 2020 @ 12:00AM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
View the contestants at the link below then purchase votes. Friends of BCAS earns money to pay for services we provide to the community, the top THREE photos with the most votes wins a prize ($100, $50, and $25 gift cards), and we all get to see some very cute photos. That's what I call a Win, Win, Win! Instructions: Check out the contestants in the Photo Album: https://bit.ly/2FkBcRW [you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a photo entry]. Then head back here to Vote, one ticket represents one vote. You can use the quantity drop down next to each contestant to place all your votes for one photo or vote for multiple photos. Click Purchase when you're ready to cast your vote.
2020 Pet Costume Contest Rules:
The photo contest is open between 12:00 a.m. on September 5, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. on October 3, 2020. The winner with the most votes will receive a gift card donated by a generous supporter.
- Click Here to: VIEW CONTESTANTS
- You can vote as often as you would like or you can pay a lump sum and cast multiple votes at once.
- You can vote for one or multiple contestants
- Use the drop down menu next to each contestant then click Purchase
- For example: you could submit 2 votes for the same photo or 1 vote each for 2 photos
- Votes are $5 each (each 'ticket' is worth 1 vote).
- If you enter your own pet in the contest, you are encouraged to vote for your pet.
- You can submit your free photo entry any time during the contest to: email@example.com
- Paw Prints 5K registrants - your photo entries receive 1 free vote.
- You can submit multiple photos.
- Your photo entry must include the name of pet(s) in photo, human's name, mailing address, and email address.
- The three photos with the most votes at the end will receive gift cards for $100, $50, or $25.
- Photos must be of your pet.
- Pets do not have to be adopted from the Burlington County Animal Shelter.
- Photo may contain more than one pet.
- Photo may not contain any humans.
- Photos must be clear and in focus and have no pixilation. Photos that are blurry, or feature pets with red or glowing eyes won't be accepted.
- Please be sure that the photo depicts a safe and appropriate environment for your pet. If your photo contains questionable content, it will not be accepted.
- Submitted photos become property of the Friends of the Burlington County Animal Shelter and may be cropped or resized and may be used for promotional/marketing purposes.
- The Friends of the Burlington County Animal Shelter reserves the right to decline the use of any photo deemed unacceptable.
- Have fun and be creative!